Sunday 20 May 2007

Sunday Baking


I made raspberry friands for morning tea today. They smell fantastic when done and I prefer them to muffins as they taste just as good the next day and are a lot moister. I just love the 'friand' patty pans which I bought at Whisk in Leura - so Parisian, don't you think?!! I use this recipe from the Womens Weekly - tried and tested so many times it really is foolproof! Of course at this time of the year I had to use frozen raspberries but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Managed to save 2 for the kids lunchboxes tomorrow so they'll be happy. Also, made these mini frittatas to take to a friend's house to have before lunch today.


They're crispy ham & cheese frittatas and the recipe comes from Donna Hay - Issue 6. Boy it feels nice when things work out and you make it out the door on time and haven't even had to yell at anyone . . .

No comments: