Tuesday 14 October 2008

Scrap Challenge

aa

My package from JC Handmade arrived yesterday. I've signed up for my first ever blog fabric swap. It appealed to me because I liked the idea of receiving a little parcel of fabric scraps and then the challenge of having to make something out of them (if your not a fabric person I get that this probably just sounds weird).

Not sure what to make, when it's quiet after dinner I'll have a good look at the fabric and think of something. The finished pieces can be seen here.

aa

3 comments:

M said...

Now, you see, that's the difference between a real clever craft person and the rest of us. Where you see possibilities, I just see fabric scraps. Looking forward to the finished project.

Annie B said...

ooohh, some VERy pretty fabrics there. Looking forward to seeing what you make with them.

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

You see possibilities, M sees scraps and I just see something which I may start enthusiastically... and then will languish unfinished in the WIPs pile for, oh, around 10 years or so.

I do look forward to seeing what you end up doing though!